ماژول رسانه DNN Media

ماژول رسانه امکان نمایش انواع فایل های صوتی/تصویری را فراهم می آورد.

آخرین نسخه ارائه شده نسخه 4.4.2 می باشد که بصورت کامل بومی شده است. بایستی توجه نمود که نسخه 4.4.2 نیازمند دی ان ان 7.2.0 به بالا بوده و نسخه بانک اطلاعات سایت نیز بایستی SQL Server 2008 به بالا باشد

قیمت نسخه بومی شده: 11900 تومان

برای سفارش با آدرس پست الکترونیک info@dnnexpert.net تماس حاصل فرمایید.

هر نسخه شامل پشتیبانی رایگان به مدت 3ماه می باشد

Create pages in minutes with a streamlined, intuitive solution built for marketers.

Creating and managing content, pages, and digital assets has never been easier or more efficient. Evoq Content is so intuitive, that marketers can jump right in and get pages up quickly, without IT assistance.

Expand your authoring team and web content pipeline.

The task of creating, editing, and deleting web content is increasingly being shared among different departments. It’s not just marketing or IT anymore; it’s also human resources, customer support, and even marketing agencies. Having more content contributors is a major advantage, but it can also increase the likelihood of human error. Evoq Content lets you grow your content production team inside and outside the organization, while safeguarding your brand.

Access all your digital assets from one interface.

Most marketing departments store digital assets in many places – individual desktops, network file server, or a CMS. Increasingly, marketers access images, videos, and documents via cloud-based storage systems shared with colleagues or external agencies and freelancers. Searching multiple repositories with different interfaces is confusing and a big time waster. Evoq Content integrates with major cloud-based storage systems and centralizes access to all your digital content, wherever it lives, in a single interface.

Make your website mobile-friendly through responsive design.

There are 1.2 billion mobile web users in the world. Do you know how your website looks on all those smartphones and tablets? With DNN’s mobile CMS, they look stunning.

Personalize web content for each visitor to increase engagement and conversions.

To capture today’s consumer, your website has to deliver more than a one-way brand broadcast. Evoq lets you give visitors the type of one-to-one, customized experience they’ve come to expect, tailoring content based on behavior, location, or user profile.

Make your content more effective with robust content analytics.

Evoq Content features a powerful, yet visually elegant, analytics dashboard accessible from each individual page. Top line website metrics like page views, traffic sources, and time spent on page, are tracked and presented right in Evoq. Any marketer or content producer – regardless of proficiency in web analytics – can easily monitor the effectiveness of each web page, without leaving Evoq to access a separate analytics solution.

SEO

Improve organic search rankings and get found with SEO.

Eighty to ninety percent of buyers research products and services online before making a purchase decision. If you want to be on their short list, your site needs to appear on the first page of results for relevant search terms. Evoq Content CMS enables Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices, attracting more qualified visitors who are actively searching for what you offer. From custom re-directs to advanced URL management, our SEO CMS software will help you gain higher rankings and more search traffic.

Integrate with critical marketing, social, file storage, and other business systems.

Evoq connects easily to popular cloud marketing software and social media networks, so you can use familiar and preferred solutions to extend your website’s functionality.

Protect your website with secure, controlled access.

As more people inside and outside your organization get involved in maintaining your website, your risk rises. Up to 70% of all security breaches originate internally from lost devices, employee accidents, or corrupt motives. It’s even scarier to contemplate the source of the other 30%. Evoq Content gives website administrators control and flexibility to manage user access, enabling them to protect the integrity of the site and all its content.

Keep visitors engaged with fast website performance.

Website visitors have high expectations. If your site is even a fraction of a second slower than a competitive site, guess which one your customers will prefer? When was the last time you spent a lot of money or time on a slow performing site? Page load times are just as important as the content on those pages. Evoq Content offers website performance optimization tools that will provide the competitive speed advantage you need.

توسعه يافته توسط مرجع متخصصين دي ان ان - localized by DnnExpert

مرجع متخصصين دي ان ان - DnnExpert

مرجع متخصصين دي ان ان

پشتيباني مالي توسط فرسيکا - Sponsored by Farsica

فرسيکا - Farsica

فرسيکا